Milaca
Area
Historical
Society
Login  |  Register  |  Search

Milaca Museum Pictures

The front of the Milaca Museum shown in this album was built by the WPA in 1936 and completed in 1937.  The oose head's origin is unknown but it has had a presence in the building for decades. The mural depicting the forests and the logging and milling industries surrounds the auditorium on all four walls. Come and see the Musum as it celebrates 10 years in the WPA building.
1936 WPA Building
Moose
Forest
Museum Murals
River Pigs
Sawyer

Preserving the history of Milaca and the surrounding area

Milaca Area Historical Society

powered by Doodlekit™ Free Website Creator